Sunday 25 February 2007

Progress report

So far this week, we've hardly had any group meetings at all. I've mostly just done some independent work-as we changed the storyboard, I've planned the opening again and come up with a few back up plans just in case it doesn't work- as the montage sequence maybe too complex to do. This week, I mainly focused on what will be used. Things I have achieved this week:
  • Storyboard and back-up plan
  • filming in Harrow
  • doing all the logging- which is longgggg and tiring
  • taking shots of ghd products (needed for montage)
  • finding appropriate music- I’ve found some really good songs
  • test screening feedback

Next week:

  • During lesson time, I think its important we have a group meeting to discuss what has been done and not done.
  • After school, although we have enough vox pops, I think we should get more so we have a wider variety to choose from.
  • We also need to film our professional- which will be a sociology teacher- can be done during frees
  • start editing

Pardeep

No comments: