Thursday 8 February 2007

CWAZZZY WOMAN.. LOL HAD TO PUT DIS UP.....


I splash out £4,000 a month on my daughters, mainly on clothes and beauty treatments such as manicures, pedicures and facials. They do know the value of money(LOL... i dont think she does either!!), though, because they know their father's fortune could buy them an even more lavish lifestyle than the one they've got.


Now, I have about 400 pairs of shoes including Gucci and Jimmy Choo, and some of them, such as a pink pair that cost £300 from Dior last year, haven't even been worn.
I spend up to £3,000 a month on clothes. I particularly love Louis Vuitton and have just bought a pair of beige trousers decorated with their logo for £400. When I was in Dublin a few weeks ago for a club opening, I splashed out £700 on a pair of shoes and boots from Gucci, an £800 Dior bag plus £200 sunglasses, and a belt which I thought was a bargain for £120.(Lol.. dis chik is mad...bargain yeh? lol....i veiwed this article on a website called...........

i was jus browsing thru da web pages and found this quite funny so had to put it up n tha.......
***DIPZ.. xXx

No comments: