Sunday 4 February 2007

Progress Report (Pardeep)

So far, I have analysed 3 texts as part of my research. The text that I’ve looked at are:

  • Lost In A Reflection
  • Bowling For Columbine
  • A Consumer Society


I’ve also looked at the D&G time advert as we will be using it in our documentary along with the Gap advert (which I still need to post up).
As a Group we have:

  • arranged a time to meet our uni student
  • we’ve had meeting to discuss our documentary and to pull our ideas together
  • we’ve managed to get our storyboard together (which needs to be posted up) but it isn’t still completed
  • on the 30th- me, Simi and Kareina went Hounslow to check out what we can use
  • on the 3rd- all 4 of us went central and got some filming done

So far, i think we've made alot of progress and we 've also planned out what we are doing the week that's coming up :)

No comments: