Monday 19 March 2007

self evaluation

a. Comment on each of the following, giving yourself a grade with an explanation outlining why:(Grading should be 1-5: 1 = excellent, 2 = v. good, 3 = good/average, 4 = poor, 5 = v. poor)
Attainment -1
Effort - 1- im more focused and try very hard to do my work to the best of my ability
Punctuality- 1- I don't think i've everr been late so i give ma self a 1:)
Submission and quality of homework- 2- the majority of the time i have completed my h/w but at times it has been handed in late but thats only been once or twice...
Ability to work independently- 1- i think i work better on my own and am able to do the work better as im distracted less and am more focused
Quality of writing - 1- I think that the way i express myself has become better and i am able to write things clearly and get my view across
Organisation of Media folder-1- i am up to date with all of my work, i have all my work in order
Oral contributions in class - 2- i think i do contribute but we haven't really been having much discussions....
Quality of coursework-1- i think our c/w is really coming along, i know i have put alot of effort and time into my work so hopefully all that hard work will pay of!


3 Targets:
  • maybe contribute more
  • give my h/w on time consistently
  • remain focuses on the work

Pardeep

No comments: