Tuesday 20 March 2007

Evaluation.... X

Evaluation

3- My attainment has no been all that this past few weeks I think it’s because I have so much going on a neglecting media but I am going to give 1st priority to Media because I want to achieve and get the best results.

3- My effort in media this term has not been my full potential I say this because I feel I have been neglecting it too much and that is not right as I want to achieve my targets that I have targeted

1-My punctuality to lessons have not been a problem I am always there and always on time.

2- My submission and quality of work that I hand in is not the best because I feel that I don’t spend enough time on the task but I try to. My submission of my homework has been good but not excellent

1-I can work independently as this encourages me to achieve the results on my own and even if I do mistakes I no that I am doing bad on my terms and not somebody else’s but I enjoy working independently.

1-my quality of writing has improved because I feel more confident in writing in media terms better than before because you learn it as you go along.

1-my media folder is good and very organised!

1-I feel that I could contribute a lot more in class as I feel that I get abit shy and think I may say the wrong thing but I guess I have to get over tha lol.

3-Coursework is looking good I could get involved more it’s just that other subjects are getting more prioritised than media but that has to change in order for me to pass this year. Sorry sir!

1- blog always looks good and progress reports get up to date daily so it’s all good for the blog!

DipsX

No comments: